Sidense provides secure, very dense and reliable non-volatile, one-time programmable (OTP) memory IP for use in standard-logic CMOS processes with no additional masks or process steps required and no impact on product yield. The Company’s innovative one-transistor 1T-Fuse™ architecture provides the industry’s smallest footprint, most reliable and lowest power Logic Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP solution. With over 70 patents granted or pending, Sidense OTP provides a field-programmable alternative solution to Flash, mask ROM and eFuse in many OTP and MTP applications.
Sidense OTP memory, embedded in over 100 customer designs, is available from 180nm down to 40nm and is scalable to 28nm and below. The IP is offered at and has been adopted by all top-tier semiconductor foundries and selected IDMs. Customers are using Sidense OTP for analog trimming, code storage, encryption keys such as HDCP, WHDI, RFID and Chip ID, medical, automotive, and configurable processors and logic.
Sidense is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and services an expanding worldwide customer base.
The Field Application Engineer role is a key role from pre-sales to silicon production, including solution proposition, design integration, prototype and production testing and monitoring. In this role, you will have the opportunity to communicate and interact with customers directly, in order to resolve customer technical issues. The role will engage with internal Sidense resources to facilitate and solve unique customer issues.
Other aspects of the role involves gathering customer requirements to support and define product direction, and promoting Sidense products to customer applications and needs. Other aspects of the role include:
- Work with customers to understand their design requirements and create solutions
- Provide input to account managers to identify opportunities
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical support for the customers using the company's products. This includes presentations, proposals, and training
- Communicate customer requirements and feedback from sales engagements to engineering, R&D and marketing teams
- Coordinate the effort of Sidense internal teams (Design, PTE, Operations) to meet customer deliveries and requirements
- Able to handle delicate situations in case of customer issues and focus on solving customer issues
- Able to coordinate the efforts of others to achieve customer satisfaction and issue solving
- Familiarity with front-end, back-end design flows, IP integration, production flows
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Knowledge of semiconductor memories, memory IP, non-volatile memories
- Experience in sales or customer support situations
- Able to do thorough analysis and synthesize routine technical situations in single domain (test , design, application, prototype, production) to make recommendation for customer and internal teams (Design, PTE, Operations)
Why work for us?
Sidense is an innovative company dedicated to becoming the leader in memory IP. This is why skilled, creative and dynamic professionals to join our team. At Sidense, you have the opportunity to work alongside technology thought leaders while directly contributing to the delivery of our world-class OTP IP.
To join the Sidense team:
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request.